2010年9月8日 星期三

My Birthday Presents II












These presents are gave by 3 of my ND's members!
They are not only just my best friends,
They are also my members of my life!
These are the description of them for me.
I'm so surprising that i had received a set of Teeth's model
as my Birthday's present!
It is so...(dunnoe how to explain!)
Haha!
So special for me!
N...
I like the wishes bottle oso!
Dey Eng i tink she knew that I like Stars...
I like Stars!
Especially that the Stars that with wishes!
It is very meaningful for me!
Thx you, Dey Eng and Soon Jye!
Lastly,
Is the Doraemon装饰!
Honestly,
I m surprising that Charmaine will bought me this!
But at last she said she saw my facebook profile's picture got Doraemon
So she bought me this.
Hahahaha!
So cute!
I like it!
Coz again,
my mum will 羡慕me!
Thx ya, Charmaine!
The most important is...
Whenever i saw this thing
I will sure think of her.
So Charmaine,
I sure will never forget about U!
Hahaha!
Before this,
I thought I won't meet my friends for my birthday's celebration.
Coz of some arrangement's problem...
However at last,
They really arranged everything for me.
I'm so touching.
Sometimes,
I think that it is so 幸福 when somebody
Will spend their time to arrange something for me.
Coz i'm always the organizer, ppl who always arranging
That's why somtimes really hope ppl will arrange everything 4 me.
I will feel very happy when ppl arrange everything 4 me
even jz a small gathering..
Thx ya, My Friends!
Friendship 4ever!!!




2 則留言:

提到...

ooi...ur blog de time zone all wrong liao leh...how come today 10 something u posted tis blog o...but i like tis post ....hehe...act jye got a lot of contribution de...he giv idea for the present de....charmaine said the teeth wil scare u o...haha...bt i really happy to see tis post...hehe....i oso know tat u will feel really tired coz need to arrange everyting everytime...依赖你似乎已变成我们的一种习惯 。。。这表示我们很信任你呀!(藉口)。。呵呵。。。tat day i really happy...hope u wil be happy too...^^

匿名 提到...

那么久才写这篇blog。
之前看到你写第一篇时,就想叫你写关于我们了的。
还好,到最后你还是有写。
不然,明年的你慢慢等!
哈哈~

其实那天,你说不能meet,我有点难过。
但,狮子座就是那么不服输。
死都要叫你出来,真开心你能出来。

刚刚回到金宝。
每次回这儿,就好舍不得巴生哦。