2010年8月26日 星期四

My Birthday's Presents






















These are all my Birthday presents!!!!
FIRSTLY,
The Little Cutie Pig Pig was bought by my manager, Katherine Aw!
This is a Lamp! But with a USB wires...
However can use batteries to on it! Hehe!
Thank You, Khuan!
NEXT,
The Doraemon Mattress! Omg! It is very warm!
Warming my heart! Haha!
Gave by my coworkers, Elaine Lau and Sharon Lim!
Thank you very much!
FINALLY,
Also gave by Elaine Lau and Sharon Lim!
It is a very fun photo frames!
Can put in up to 27 photos!
Haha! I like it the most!
Coz they knew that I like to collect photo frames recently!
Thanks for ur investigation to me!
I would like to specially thanks to Elaine Lau and Sharon Lim!
We know each other just a few months.
(Elaine-8 months, Sharon-3 months)
However, they treated me very well!
This is very important to me.
Because of them, I have a very happy and relax life at TREATS!
On my 20th Birthday,
So surprising they planned a surprise 4 me!
In the shop, without worry mayb will get scold by our boss!
Wah! I'm so touching!
Thank you! Really!
I'm glad to have both of you to be my friends!
Altought a few months later,
We will be separate...
Maybe can't meet in my future time,
I promised,
Both of You will never disappear in my heart!
I won't forget both of you, Elaine and Sharon!
Thanks again 4 giving me a memorable 20th Birthday!







2 則留言:

Clover_moonlight 提到...

this is the First time i saw u wrote the blog in English... ^^

小雨 提到...

thx you, Di Min.